Posted on April 26, 2022
HAMBURG, NEW YORK – 2X GRAMMY Award-winner Zach Williams will perform a free show at the Erie County Fair on August 15th at 8:00pm.
Zach Williams’ music comes from a place of humility and honesty as a direct reflection of God’s redemption in his life. He has become one of Contemporary Christian Music’s leading artists with his signature blend of southern rock, country, and faith-filled songwriting. Williams’ debut single, “Chain Breaker,” impacted millions of people and garnered a number 1 spot on the Christian Airplay radio chart, iTunes Christian Songs chart, and SoundScan Christian/Gospel Digital Tracks chart. Williams has been awarded several GRAMMY Awards and performed alongside King & Country, Chris Tomlin, Big Daddy Weave, Rend Collective, and more.
This performance is FREE with gate admission to the Fair. No Grandstand tickets is required for entry to this performance.
• The Fab Four: The Ultimate Tribute – Wednesday, August 10th at 8:00pm. The show is FREE with gate admission to the Fair.
• Riley Green – Thursday, August 11th at 8:00pm
• Grand Funk Railroad – Friday, August 12 at 8:00pm. The show is FREE with gate admission to the Fair.
• Trace Adkins with special guest Terri Clark and Lonestar – Sunday, August 14th at 5:30pm
• Happy Together Tour featuring performers from The Turtles, Gary Puckett & The Union Gap, The Classics IV, The Box Tops, The Vogues, The Cowsills – Tuesday, August 16th at 8:00pm.
• Nelly – Thursday, August 18th at 8:00pm
Tickets for all paid shows in The Buffalo News Grandstand will go on sale June 10th at 9:00am available only at Tickets.com. Tickets purchased prior to the day of the show will include admission to the Fair on the day of the performance. For members of the Erie County Agricultural Society, tickets will go on sale one day early June 9th. To become a member, visit https://www.ecfair.org/ecasmembership before May 31, 2022.
Stay tuned for more show announcements coming the next few weeks.
About the Erie County Fair
The Erie County Agricultural Society is a private not-for-profit membership organization. Established in 1819, the Society is the oldest civic organization in Western New York. The mission of the Erie County Agricultural Society (ECAS), sponsors of the Erie County Fair, is to preserve and enhance, by educational endeavors, the agricultural and historical legacy of New York State. The Fair strives to fulfill appropriate aspects of the agricultural, educational, entertainment and recreational needs of Western New York. The Erie County Fair will be held August 10th-21st, 2022. (www.ECFair.org)